Tuesday, March 24, 2020 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm | What’s Trending in Chiropractic- The War Within and Drugged Out: Opioid and Chiropractic - Two ONLINE CEUs
What’s Trending in Chiropractic- The War Within and
Drugged Out: Opioid and Chiropractic
2 CEUs - Online
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
PRESENTER: Dean DePice, DC
We will explore the war within and how we can choose the best responses for ideal outcomes of our community.
- Human nature - populations historical response to problems
- Host or germ - determining the priority of address in the midst of health problems
- Research - flawed or valued - the streetlight effect
- Data – how to critically assess evidence
- Hope - actions to take for existing problems and prevention/reduction of future problems
Become equipped with the evidence and statistics of the opioid crisis and then be the provider of the truth to your peers in and out of the chiropractic profession. Learn how some states require low back pain patients to utilize chiropractic care prior to being allowed prescription for opioid and related meds. Statistics show that 8/10 opioid deaths are individuals who entered the pipeline which got them to opioid overdoses due to back pain- so this is a chiropractic issue.
Live Session, you must attend the entire session at the time it is presented. No partial credit will be issued for partial attendance.
NO REFUNDS ONCE PURCHASED